Power industry as mother and infrastructure industry has a leading role in the industrial development of every country. PALIZ NIROO Co. provides services toward producing electrical energy in all types of integrated thermal power plant on a variety of small-scale wind, solar and geothermal combined cycle and transmission lines, up to 400 KV, A variety of high voltage and medium voltage substations with 20,33,132,230 voltage level with different styles; CIS,AIS, DCS, and different distribution networks; 11,20, and 33 voltage levels, described in the following activities in design, supply, installation and maintenance of application and maintenance
1- Plant Services:
- ● Thermal power plants and combined cycle.
- ● Hydroelectric plants and steam.
- ● All types of power plants and small-scale distributed generation.
- ● Small or local overhaul.
2-Transmission Lines Services:
- ● Transmission lines with voltage levels 63 to 400 KV.
- ● Distribution networks with voltage levels 11 KV, 20 KV and 33 KV.
- ● High voltage power Substation 63 KV to 400 KV in a variety of Conventional, DCS, AIS, GIS, COMPACT. Mobile.
- ● Medium voltage 20 KV and 33KV.
- ●Providing services network studies, synchronization objects, open assessment, testing of protective relays, power transformers and measuring equipment, ground systems, supply, implementation, installation and maintenance of electric power supply.
- ● Supply and installation of types of AC (UPS, Diesel Generator) -DC (Invertor, Convertor) power supplies.
- ● Design, supply, installation and maintenance of application and maintenance of public and district lighting systems.
The CO. can offer following solutions Optimizing opportunities in energy distribution networks:
1- Control Electric Power Distribution Networks:
- ► The effect of SVC reactive power control on the Equalization of asymmetric loads.
- ► Extracting the dynamics characteristics of network.
2- Protect Distribution Networks:
- ► Implementation of risk assessment in the case of distribution networks.
- ► Develop and optimize the distribution network.
3- Smart Automation of Electrical Networks:
- ► Use of information technology to optimize power quality monitoring and network monitoring.
4- Power Quality, Distribution Networks:
- ► Study the effects of harmonics supervisor network.
- ► Changes current harmonic voltage disturbances.
- ► Increase the reliability of distribution networks.
5- Voltage Control Method, Improve Reliability and The Integration of Distributed Generation Resources:
- ► Monitor and reduce the loss of distribution networks.
- ► Technical estimates based on the time and feeders in distribution networks.
- ► DG and its effects on distribution networks.
- ► The effect of the expansion of renewable energy such as photovoltaic generators and equipment.
- ► The new design distribution networks.
- ► The possibility of the utilization of solar cars for transportation inside the city.
- ► The effect of extending the use of electric vehicles and charging data.
- ► Monitoring equipment lines and distribution networks.